Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Do you have a great interest in human behavior and are ready to amaze your customers with high tech eye tracking solutions?
Even though we are already world leaders in eye tracking and can boldly state that most of our products are the first of their kind, we are not done. We are looking to extend our team with another Account Manager at our headquarter in Stockholm to grow our business in the Nordic region. Your primary focus will be to amaze both new and existing customers with the unique value our eye tracking solutions.
The role and responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for the sales of our world leading eye tracking technology solutions and services to commercial companies, FMCG’s, big brands, marketing companies, agencies and more. In doing this, you will develop and nurture long term relationships with existing customers while also generating a strong, future pipeline of new opportunities.
Your days will be filled with:
- Taking full sales responsibility for the Nordic region
- Customer interactions, visits and demonstrations according to travelling guidelines
- Develop plans, deliver and track progress to meet agreed goals
- Act as the customer's voice within Tobii and ensure great customer satisfaction
- Maintaining excellent relationships externally and internally
- Represent Tobii at trade shows and conferences to present our products and services to potential customers
You will be involved in the entire sales cycle, from the first contact and demonstrating our range of products to establishing long-term, strategic client relationships that can evolve over time.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A degree in business studies, economics, behavioral science, marketing, statistics, psychology, or similar. However, we equally value real-world experience over qualifications - so let us know what you have been up to!
- Experience in market- or user research
- Experience in account management or sales
- Genuine customer and people focus!
- Great presentation skills and an inquisitive approach.
- Scandinavian language skills are required, as is English to a business level. Any additional languages are a bonus (we love diversity!)
- Experience with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
Any experience with running or selling state of the art research projects, or maybe using eye-tracking hardware and software might just have us jumping up and down with excitement!
We believe that you are a curious, self-propelled team player with an organized mindset. You have a genuine passion for generating long-term value for both the company and our customers.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high-tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
At Tobii It is all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
Please address your questions to Caroline Karlsson and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!