At Tobii, we believe that technology should be used to do good. And that is exactly what we do. Our unique Eye Tracking solutions change both industries and people’s lives. We are the global leader in eye tracking technology. We keep an eye on human behavior – at the frontier of research.
Using eye tracking, we explore natural human behavior in a multitude of disciplines. We do this by making it possible for researchers and scientists to observe, understand and analyze human behavior. Standing firmly with one foot in our current products while keeping the other in the future, we make sure that we stay at the frontier of new discoveries and continue to serve researchers all over the world.
We are now searching for our VP of the Medical & Scientific Research Segment!
This is a unique opportunity to drive business closer to research all around the world whilst working with leading experts in an incomparable array of fields.
In this role you would lead our Medical & Scientific Segment, which is the largest out of Tobii´s five business segments. The perfect role for you who has a strategic mindset, coupled with a business mind, and an urge to being part of building a company rather than just working for one!
The role and responsibilities
As VP you will be working out of our headquarters in Stockholm. You will work in a balanced matrix organization and be the leader of the Segment team and head up the cross functional core team with representatives from global functions.
You will be accountable for the segment´s profit and loss statement and together with your core team you will create, iterate and orchestrate the execution of the segment’s business plan. In addition, you will also be part of Tobiis Extended Management Team and report to the Head of Segments.
Your days will be filled with:
- Leading, executing and reviewing the segment business plan.
- Ensuring financial and operational KPI’s are met with P&L responsibility for the segment.
- Following up on business performance and goals.
- Collecting & monitoring market trends.
- Be one of the ambassadors for the segment internally & externally. Make sure the voice of the customers is represented throughout the organization, across teams and functions.
- According to the business plan execute on M&A strategy for the segment.
We are looking for someone who has
- Strong leadership skills with a team first attitude.
- 10+ years' experience of leading cross-functional teams and a business (or business unit) being accountable for P&L as well as strategic leadership.
- A strategic mindset with the ability to craft and execute business plans.
- A technical understanding and the ability to transfer complex and technical knowledge to customers, sales colleagues, and channel partners.
- A willingness to travel about 25 days a year, to visit sales offices, key events or customers.
- The drive to beat yesterday with a passion for making our customers successful, by driving decisions all the way to the finish line together with your segment team.
- Experience from having worked in or with academic / government / medical sector.
We believe you have an urge to push the boundaries in the medical and research field to gain deeper understanding about human behaviors, interests, and decision-making processes. Is this you?
At Tobii we believe that diversity strengthens us. Regardless of if you walk around in high heels or prefer to go barefoot; if you’re a huge gamer or if you haven’t played a game since Pacman was released; if Stockholm is where you grew up or if your roots are somewhere else. It is the pride and happiness in what we do that make us come together.
Submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Want to know more about what we do? Check this VIDEO out!