What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast-paced environment?
The Change Management and Quality Assurance Administrator is responsible for part set ups, documenting changes to products, and providing administrative support to the Quality team.
Where you´ll work:
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users?Job Description
- Perform data entry of new parts and structures.
- Complete change request forms.
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets that include the data necessary for product releases and for changes to existing products.
- Communicate changes clearly and in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain documents related to the products and changes.
- Help to maintain the documents and file structures that are part of our Quality Management System, including sending reminders to document owners for annual review.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to have an awesome can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Associate Degree or an additional 2 years’ relevant experience required
- 1 year administrative experience
- 1 year data entry experience required
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Advanced MS Office Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Excellent Typing and keyboarding skills with accuracy
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled