Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of an international high paced tech company where you will deliver research studies and insights about human behavior to some top notch companies? Well, this is your opportunity to join and lead Tobii’s stellar Insight Research team!
Technology that understands humans
Our mission as a company is to make the world better with technology that understands human attention and intent. Our focus is to create solutions that makes the world better and we sure have an impact on the world with the solutions we provide. To mention some, our customers use eye tracking to find more effective ways to diagnose medical conditions, improve safety and make devices and applications more intuitive and accessible. Tobii is built on a culture that talented, engaged and smart people want to be part of, which creates lasting business value for both us and our customers, making Tobii the world leader in Eye tracking and attention computing.
The role and responsibilities
As our Insight Manager you will lead, grow, and develop the Insight Research Services team of six highly skilled professionals, which specializes in eye tracking analysis of consumer behavior. Together with your team you will mastermind, oversee and complete marketing research and user-experience projects for clients throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa and we are proud to have clients like Google, Facebook, Toyota, Unilever, P&G, Nielsen and many more. All interested in human behavior and to get insights about their customers and product design.
You will be a part of our Sales & Marketing team and report to the Director of Enterprise.
You can be based in our office in Reading (UK) or choose to be based at our HQ in Stockholm (Sweden). In this role you will have the opportunity to travel both to meet your team and colleagues in Sweden/UK but also to visit and cooperate with our customers around the EMEA region. How great is that!
Your days will be filled with
• Lead, guide and develop the Insight Research Services team
• Take ownership and lend your expertise through all aspects involved in complex research projects, be it in pitching, project management, methodology, field work, coding, analysis, insights.
• Design and deliver strategic marketing- and user-experience research plans
• Build and present impactful research reports to a diverse range of clients
• Work closely with both your colleagues and current/new customers to reveal the optimal match between Tobii’s offering and our client’s challenges.
We are looking for someone who
• Experience from working as a Lead Researcher, Client Director or similar
• Experience from building and nurturing a winning team
• Team oriented, with a desire to work with a large degree of autonomy
• 5 years + of applied market and UX research experience and the ability to apply diverse qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with an eye for details and ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to synthesize information.
Most importantly is that you have excellent people skills and a customer centric attitude and that you want to be a part of building a company by sharing your knowledge with the organization to create Tobiis future!
If you have a high aptitude for new technology and have experience working with eye tracking as a research methodology it will be a big plus!
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues with different nationalities and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home. What’s more? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Watch this VIDEO to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume or LinkedIn Profile through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!