What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
This position is responsible for the execution of the Education Team (Boardmaker) sales strategy and programs for new sales, resubscription and physical product sales. Territory is based regionally and manages a book of business including regular school districts, private/parochial schools, healthcare and other account types as assigned. This is a remote position, the Solutions Consultant must live in the sales territory. Territory area includes Mid Atlantic and Great Lakes region.
Boardmaker is the leading Special Education Platform and is used in school districts and by students across the globe.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
As a remote employee you will be joining our diverse remote team of more than 130 happy Tobiians. We stretch from coast to coast and are just as diverse in our jobs as our locations. With the luxury of working from your home, and support from our Pittsburgh office, you will be part of empowering people with disabilities to do what they once did, or never thought possible.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users? Then log on…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Managing inbound lead requests and proactively supports designated accounts in defining needs, understanding features/benefits, trialing and ultimately purchasing from the Education Team products.
- Executing strategic sales plan for territory in line with management objectives, including use of social media and other virtually based strategies
- Creating, nurturing, driving and closing sales opportunities to attain territory quota.
- Responding to inbound leads within a short time frame; drives opportunity, sale, and resubscription.
- Presenting, demonstrating and selling company catalog products and services virtually.
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors via virtual meetings and demonstrations
- Proactively assessing, developing, refining, clarifying, validating, and documenting within CRM account’s needs on an ongoing basis and executes strategy to maintain positive customer relationship
- Preparing Account focused quotes and proposals
- Coordinating support for customers across internal departments (sales, customer service, technical support, clinical education, management, product development and AAC Solutions Consultant) as needed
- Creatively developing network of customers via virtual platforms
- Developing and maintaining current product knowledge
- Mastering and maintaining current competitor sales and product knowledge
- Ensuring customer account fidelity, documents/maintains account data, daily sales activities, opportunity development and feedback using CRM/Salesforce.com
- Assisting with high severity requests and/or issue escalations as needed
- Occasional travel for corporate meetings
- Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholder including the forecasting of sales and the development of key account metrics
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts
- Achieving strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Completing strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completing required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Quota Attainment
- Physical Product Sales
- Customer Engagements/Demonstrations of the Product
- Others as determined by management team
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be eager to travel.
We are looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; degree or experience in education/special education/speech pathology/occupational therapy or other therapeutic degree preferred
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year sales or account management experience in the education/technology space
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and influence credibly and simultaneously at all levels of an account.
- Experience in delivering client-focused high-tech enterprise solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Experience/familiarity with AAC or alternative access is a plus
- Software as a Service (SAAS) experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well versed and experienced in virtual communications and presence
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in social media
We find it to be a strong merit if you have Microsoft Office suite experience.Additional Information
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled