Do you want to push the performance of eye tracking algorithms beyond what is possible today and transform how humans interact with machines? If your answer is yes, keep on reading because you will want to hear about what we have to say!
We are now looking for a Software Manager to join our Automotive team. You will be part of and lead a team of engineers working with computer vision, algorithm and firmware development that enjoy collaborating, learning, improving and most of all delivering solutions that help our customers reach their goals.
The role and responsibilities
50 % Software Manager
- Manage 8-12 highly skilled software algorithm/firmware developers. This includes competence development, coaching, staff retention, recruitment as well as general administration.
- Drive long-term planning and strategy within the algorithm department
- Be responsible for process development and compliance.
50% Algorithm Developer
- Implement and design ground-breaking algorithms using computer vision & machine learning.
- Improve existing state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Implement algorithms in C++ with production code quality.
- Implement and use Python-based tools.
- Optimize code to meet timing and memory requirements.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you are a current team-lead or similar with interest on taking on more management responsibilities.
We believe that you:
- Has a solid experience in product RnD in fields related to images or similar signals.
- Has good knowledge and experience in C++ and Python programming.
- Experience of software development under high regulatory requirements (e.g., medical or automotive) is a big plus!
- Has an MSc or PhD in engineering physics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch this video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products?
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to email@example.com