What do you want to do?
We are searching for a Payroll Specialist to make sure that we have a smooth, accurate and compliant payroll process in all our European locations.
So, if you are a problem-solver with a service mindset and a sense for details, this is the job for you!
Join us at Tobii Dynavox, a company at the forefront of technology on a mission to help people do what they once did, or never thought possible.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii Dynavox covers a global market with employees in 11 countries around the globe. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
In your roll as Payroll Specialist you will be working in close collaboration with both the Finance-, and the HR-Team and will report to the VP People & Sustainability.
Your days will be filled with
As our expert in the Comp&Ben-field you will be our go to person in setting up and managing payroll and benefits-programs in our existing and new European locations. You will be maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions, responding to payroll-related inquiries and issues. You will manage expense reporting and continuous improvement of processes.
Your days will also be filled with:
- Provide business support in all salary related questions
- Collaboration with the Management Team, Managers, Employees, Payroll, Communications, Finance etc. regarding almost everything that is salary related
- Lead and participate in Comp&Ben projects
- Managing work visa processes and questions around relocation
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role we believe that you are structured and logical in your thinking. We believe that you are a professional with high integrity with an attention to detail! If you are service-minded and collaborative in your communication and have a high ability to create trust in collaborative relationships with managers and employees your job will probably be a lot easier as well.
We are looking for someone
- Who has 3-5 years’ experience from independent payroll roles.
- With a degree or diploma in finance, administration or similar knowledge acquired through work experience
- With Computer and software proficiency
- Who is knowledgeable in compliance procedures, including tax regulations and legal requirements (primarily in Sweden)
- With great communication skills and is fluent in Swedish and English
We find it to be a strong merit if you also have experience in accounting or finance administration!
Please address your questions to Rasmus Svendsen and submit your CV through our website as soon as possible!