Are you into high-tech and ground-breaking eye tracking technology and want to have a direct impact on the success of our products? Do you want to ensure that everything we release is of the highest quality? Then continue reading below! We are looking for a Test Lead to our extraordinary automotive team!
As Test Lead you will work on innovative solutions to make driving safer
Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It is a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention. Tobii DMS translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction.
Role and responsibilities
As Test Lead you will work in a cross functional development team that consists of 16 developers. It will be your responsibility to ensure that high code standards are followed. You will set up long term test strategies and lead integration and qualification test implementation along with test reporting. Our software is written in C++, and you will conduct automated testing using Python. You will also:
- Update and maintain QA processes, practices and tooling and work proactively for improving all aspects of quality
- Be responsible for code quality standards compliance (e.g., MISRA)
- Be responsible for test process standards compliance (e.g., ASPICE, ISO26262)
- Plan how to verify component and full product performance and compliance with requirements and maintain a test strategy
- Be involved in designing evaluation metrics and datasets
- Together with the QA team analyse product requirements, design, implement and execute automated and manual tests
- Drive test planning and test reporting for product releases
Be involved in customer contacts
To succeed in this position, we believe that you are a senior test developer with a good knowledge about C++ and Python. You are perhaps in the automobile sector today or a similar high regulatory industry.
We also believe that you have:
- A solid experience in QA and test automation
- Good knowledge and experience in C++ and Python programming
- MSc in Engineering or related field
- Experience with test frameworks such as pytest and Google gtest
- Experience driving and leading team and process development
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch this video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products?
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Jens Isaksson – firstname.lastname@example.org