Are you longing to lead and be a part of a stellar creative team working with cool products and challenging content? Are you looking for a new adventure where you can follow-through and see the results of hard work? Do you have ideas and a vision that you know could make a difference? Then come join us as our new Head of Creative at Tobii!
But first, did you know this about Tobii?
Tobii is the world leading provider of eye tracking solutions – a computer vision and machine learning based technology that enables a computing device to understand exactly where a person is looking. We help businesses and science professionals gain real insights into human behaviour and our customers are some of the world's most famous brands and reputable universities. Our diverse client roster includes carmakers, science labs, elite sport teams, UX design agencies and many more... fun right? Our audience is fascinating and our growth potential huge!
As our new Head of Creative you will be a member of the global marketing team based at our headquarter in Stockholm. You’ll report to the Global Marketing Director and work in close collaboration with colleagues from around the world since we have offices in the US, Chile, China, Japan, Germany, and the UK. Our goals are to increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, and accelerate our overall presence.
Role and responsibilities
As Head of Creative your foremost responsibility is to be champion for the brand vision and mission and the person responsible for realizing it in our business strategy, tactical plans, and day-to-day work. Tobiis mission is to improve the world with technology that understands human attention and intent. It is up to you to make sure that everything we do, say, and create in line with our mission gets recognition and acknowledgement in our branding. To do this you will be an operative leader of a high performing team that consist of three Tobiians in copyright and design.
What you’ll do
- Establish and manage the creative process from leading ideation and conception to production and execution, helping us deliver engaging, immersive content across channels.
- Be an operative leader that steps in where and when needed. This could be copywriting or design.
- Managing project periodization and timelines for the creative team.
- Responsible for brand guidelines, position and strategy.
- Lead and coach a high-performing creative team.
We are looking for you that have a passion for technology and with a Go-Get-Attitude. You are maybe working today at a creative agency within project management or as team-lead and want to work inhouse at a fast-paced high-tech organisation.
We believe to succeed you have:
- Solid experience from building global brands within tech and/or b2b or other relevant industry. Either inhouse or creative agency
- Experience from strategic creative work with a background in either copywriting, art direction, or as creative lead.
- An ability to inspire, coach, and lead a high-performing team while collaborating effectively with peers, and senior leadership.
- A degree in business, marketing, branding, communications, or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English since we are a global company.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch this video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products?
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to email@example.com