Are you an ambitious supply chain professional who loves logistics and numbers, looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to be a key player in ensuring correct volumes to optimize supply chain in an international tech-company? Look no further!
As our new Demand and Supply planner you will be a part of the Tobii supply chain management team. Tobii supply chain management works with product flows all over the world and you will play an important role in securing the correct products and volumes in the optimal location in the supply chain, to achieve a high service level to the Tobii customers. With a curious mindset and a passion for planning, supply chain, continuous improvements, process development you will further enhance the performance of the Tobii supply chain. Sounds fun? It will be!
In this role, you will, in cooperation with different stakeholders, predictively optimize levels of components and final products throughout the Tobii supply chain.
Your days will be filled with
- Creating a demand forecast by collecting and challenging input from customers, sales and sales pipeline, as well as connecting product life cycles to the same
- Setting up and using statistical forecasting models
- Driving capacity planning
- Optimizing the total Tobii supply chain inventory by balancing tied-up capital, flexibility, and service lead-times, as well as following up on its status
- Identifying and actively proposing improvements to the current supply chain
- Continuously improving the process and way-of-working
All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion, and not the least - making things real.
We are looking for someone who
- Has a relevant academic degree or similar experience
- Has 5+ years of experience working with Demand planning and/or Supply planning in a global setting
- Is well familiar with Sales and operations planning/ Integrated business planning processes
- Loves statistics, to scrutinize forecast input, and to find supply chain optimizations
- Is structured, analytical, cooperative, and has good communication skills
To be successful in the role of Demand and Supply planner, Tobii we believe you need to be strategic and find it exciting to work in an ever-changing and innovative environment. You love to dig into numbers while not losing focus on the bigger picture and know that everything gets easier with a smile.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high-tech products that matter!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
Watch this videoif you want to learn more about us.
Here at Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Please address your questions to Caroline Karlsson, and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!