Senior Sales and Business Development Manager, XR Segment
Be at the epi-center of the XR wearables industry!
Tobii sells eye-tracking platforms and solutions (both HW and SW) to device manufacturers in the XR (AR/VR), PC and Automotive segments for integration into their products. Our current customers include HP, Lenovo, Dell, Pico, HTC, Dell/Alienware, Acer, and Msi. And we work with key ecosystem partners such as Qualcomm and Nvidia to develop markets and opportunities.
The position of Senior Sales and Business Development Manager, XR Segment is part of the Americas Sales organization and reports to the VP of Sales and Business Development based in the US Silicon Valley office. Tobii North America offices are in Reston, VA and Mountain View, CA.
- Work with Americas VP of Sales and Business Development to formulate account plans and sales strategy to support the XR Segment Business plan
- Be the lead point of contact for assigned key accounts and their organizations
- Analyze customer needs, build business cases and opportunity
- Do product presentations and perform demos to excite a broad range of customer representatives to build momentum and buy-in for the design in
- Negotiate contracts and achieve design wins with the Tobii XR Segment products in these accounts
- Drive growth, expand business by acquiring new accounts and design wins
- Manage and nurture customer relationships from pre-sales to product end-of-life
- Coordinate activities between the customer and Tobii cross-functional teams (product management, field engineering/integration, marketing, etc.)
- Identify and facilitate co-marketing opportunities with customers and partners
- Together with marketing and product management
- Prioritize, forecast, and track key accounts and report on account status
- Travel to key accounts in North America and occasionally internationally (up to 25%) when travel permitted
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5 to 7 years relevant industry experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Ideally has eye tracking or similar industry experience and industry contacts
- Experience and/or a keen interest in virtual and augmented reality
- A passion and vision for the latest tech and applying to delight customers
- Ability to tell a story and paint a compelling vision for the customer
- Passion for and demonstrated success in customer facing roles, a deal maker
- Clear ability to effectively influence at all levels of customer organizations
- Experience working with OEMs and/or XR in consumer electronics a plus
With this personality:
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive
- A hunter that can deliver tangible business results
- Thrives in working highly-matrixed cross-functional teams
- Passionate and sharing passion to make others grow
- Loves to delight the customer
Working at Tobii
Tobii is a public company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Headquartered in Stockholm, we have teams globally in the US, China, Taiwan, Japan, Norway, Germany, UK, and South Korea.
Tobii offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility. Working at Tobii is being at the heart of innovation.
Please submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!