Are you longing to be a part of an international company where you can make an impact to the culture and business by supporting leaders and employees in HR matters? Are you looking for a role where you can juggle strategic high-level topics and hands on tasks at the same time? If you have a passion for HR that balance the human side of the business, you will enjoy being a part of Tobii.
Tobii is now looking for a new stellar Global HR Business partner to join our HR team. We are a place where you truly can be yourself - welcome to work and come join us!
More about Tobii!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that makes it possible to understand exactly where a person is looking. The information is used in a broad range of applications including research, design, development, safety, and eye-controlled computer interface. We are headquartered in Stockholm Tobii and covers a global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. Globally over 600 Tobiians working together to change the way people interact with technology!
If you want to be a part of a high-tech company with meaningful products and rather be a part of building a company than working for one, you will have an amazing time ahead of you! At Tobii we succeed together and make things real!
Roles and responsibilities
As our new Global HR Business Partner, you will be working with and support managers and employees in all HR-topics within our Segments & Products and Sales & Marketing organizations.
Your days will be filled with
- Supporting managers globally in all HR related areas and drive the yearly HR processes globally together with the other HRBP’s
- Being part of or drive global HR projects i.e. values and culture, team collaboration workshops.
- Collaborating with our Event Manager around staff conferences and staff communication within Segment & Products and Sales & Marketing.
- Ensuring good alignment with global HR team (US, Japan, China, Europe)
- Driving people sustainability topics and be a partner in the sustainability report work
- Facilitating different forums, trainings and meetings with managers and employees
- Heading up the Work environment committee
- Driving some of the recruitments for the Segments & Products and Sales & Marketing organizations
The HR team is working in an agile way, and we hope that you like to be part of a fast-paced and constantly moving organization. We manage a lot of change, so a track record of stakeholder management is excellent. You are a true partner in conflict management and feel comfortable among all kinds of leaders. Most of all we want you to be a true change agent and a strong driver and ambassador of the Tobii culture!
At Tobii we want everyone to feel welcome and we take much pride in our Diversity & Inclusion work. This is probably an area that really makes you thrilled where you want to make a difference and impact together with your colleagues!
We believe you have
- + 5 years of broad experience within HR from both a strategic and operative role.
- A relevant academic background within Human Resources Management or similar.
- Experience from a global setting, preferably towards US, Europe, China and Japan.
- Knowledge in labor law, work environment topics and the AFS 2015:4.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and in writing since you will be in a global setting
We would love for you to have experience from expatriation and international assignments since we plan to start rotating our employees once out of the pandemic. Exiting right!
Sounds like you?
To be our stellar HRBP colleague at Tobii you are a driver with strong stakeholder management skills. You are hands-on, well organized and have a roll-up sleeve, can-do attitude with a creative mindset who really thinks team collaboration is the way to go!
You have a listening approach and a strategic way of thinking while working closely with the organization support the business needs and transform them into HR processes and activities.
We are curious about you, so let us know about you, your background, experiences and where you’re heading! Please address your questions to Emma Langemar and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. Applications sent through email will not be reviewed. Don’t wait, at Tobii we move quickly!