Are you that person that can explain numbers and figures, so it makes sense? Are you interested in business and want to contribute with your knowledge to the organization you are working for? If you on top of that are interested in cutting edge technology, you need to keep on reading!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea.
The role and responsibilities
As a Financial Controller at Tobii you will support and challenge the business in all financial related matters such as financial result, forecast and budget. You will have a strong focus on cash flow, balance sheet and order/revenue recognition to drive and maintain project finance and cost optimization within the organization.
You will be that person who can analyze, interpret, understand, and explain what the numbers are saying. You will be an important part of supporting the management team to make the right strategic decisions going forward based on numbers and facts. You will make a difference with your analytical skills, and we want you to support and challenge us when it comes to all financial related matters such as support with corporate accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and developing related policies.
As Financial Controller you will be a part of our stellar group finance team located in Stockholm and report to Head of Finance Business Partners.
Your days will be filled with:
- Prepare, model and analyze financial reports such as P&L, balance sheet and cash flow analysis, both actual and long-term budget with a good conclusion.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Close cooperation with the accounting, consolidation and investor relations teams and help to streamline related processes between the functions.
- Follow and manage the flow from order to revenue recognition process.
- Keep a high-quality periodical financial reporting with timely submission to board and management team.
- Document and develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Support in M&A review and transaction
We are looking for someone with
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar
- Experience as Financial Controller with a strong track record in accounting and finance
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, experience in producing, analyze and conclude on financial statements.
- Fluent English is required
- Strong Excel skills and a natural flair for working with ERP systems.
It’s a merit to have experience from Visma and/or Aaro. In addition, if you also have corporate background experience from a listed company and/or experience from banking or similar we see that as a plus.
Sounds like you?
We believe that you have a pro-active touch, that you are a self-motivated person with a high internal drive and a great interest in our business. You are that person who can understand, analyze, and draw conclusions from numbers and can present and explain your findings to our internal stakeholders in a straightforward way. We want you to give us your honest input, not being afraid to speak up and to make the numbers understandable so we can make the right decisions.
We are a global company with great engagement and passion so to be able to succeed we think you have a proven ability to make the right priorities to meet our goals and deadlines. With a positive attitude, a proactive mindset and great problem-solving skills you will succeed and thrive at Tobii!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
Watch this VIDEO if you want to learn more about us.
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. And don’t wait, at Tobii we move quickly!