Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It is a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention. Tobii DMS translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction. We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Manager to work with our Automotive team, are you the one we are looking for?
Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for Tobii’s Automotive program's quality planning making sure we achieve our customers' expectations. You’ll work with maintenance and support of quality management in accordance with IATF 16949, Automotive SPICE, ISO9001 and ensure the effectiveness of the QA processes and metrics.
You will be the go-to person with all questions from customers and other stakeholders related to how we work and how we meet these standards. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Excellence & Sustainability.
Your days will be filled with
- Software Quality management in accordance with Automotive SPICE in our automotive software development projects. Supporting implementations and maintenance of Automotive SPICE
- Participation in all quality related planning activities affecting the program ensuring we conform with Automotive SPICE, ISO, IAFTA standards and customer requirements
- Defining, monitoring and reporting quality data and KPIs for internal and external usage (e.g. reporting of customer specific KPIs)
- Supporting the development team with risk analysis and development of test strategies
- Planning and coordinating audits. Conduct audits, assessments and product reviews
- Tracking non-conformities. Corrective and preventive action review and follow-ups
- Working with the Request for quotations (RFQ) process related to quality management questions
- Continuous improvement of processes for software quality management
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of automotive quality work in tier 1, tier 2 or OEM´s
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with Software and systems development processes
- Experience from Automotive SPICE. Must be able to go into the details of the software and systems development in line with Automotive SPICE requirements
- Experience from IAFTA
- Experience of supporting global process development to comply with Automotive SPICE and safety standards
- Previous experience in a quality role within a high-tech, engineering and manufacturing environment
A bonus is if you have experience of ISO26262/Functional safety and other safety standards.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch THIS video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products?
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Linnéa Larsson (email@example.com)