Are you into high-tech and ground-breaking eye tracking technology and want to have a direct impact on the success of our products? Do you want to ensure that everything we release is of the highest quality? Then continue reading below! We are looking for a Software Architect to our extraordinary automotive team!
As Software Architect you will work on innovative solutions to make driving safer
Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It is a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention. Tobii DMS translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction.
The role and responsibilities
Reliable algorithms play an essential role in eye tracking technology and mass market applications pose extremely challenging requirements on Tobii’s algorithm library. As our Software Architect, you will be responsible for the design of our core eye tracking software. You will work with design and planning that is essential for developing production grade eye tracking. You will be working closely with system engineers and algorithm developers.
Your days will be filled with:
- Analyse and refine customer and system requirements into software requirements
- Develop high-level software architecture
- Coach team in continuous code quality improvements
- Participate in design and development of novel, production grade, computer vision and machine learning based algorithms and automotive software
- Take responsibility for compliance with relevant standards (such as ASPICE, MISRA, AUTOSAR)
- Take responsibility for tooling, such as static code analysis tools, unit testing framework, build toolchain and continuous integration tools
- Drive work process development
You will also oversee and analyse requirements, as well as develop and educate the rest of the team in best practices and working processes for software development.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has solid experience in product RnD in fields related to images or similar signals
- Has good knowledge in C++ and Python programming
- Has an MSc or PhD in engineering physics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent
It is of great merit if you have previous experience with software for embedded systems. We hope that you focus on code quality and enjoy presenting to and discussing engineering topics with your peers.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch this video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products? Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Jens Isaksson – firstname.lastname@example.org Time for the next step