Are you working with HR or CRM Applications today but want to work in a place where your voice gets heard and you have a direct effect on the way you work? Then this might be the perfect fit for you! We’re currently looking for two technical applications specialists, one to take responsibility for our HR systems, and the other for our CRM systems (primarily Salesforce).
Role and responsibilities
You will be a part of an amazing team where you will get to see the results of your work and the value you deliver. You will get to see the overall picture, not just be responsible for a small part, but for many applications globally across all processes. Doing many different things and seeing the business as a whole leads to a position where you learn continuously.
“I love working in the Business Applications team at Tobii. Every day we share something together as colleagues. The work is challenging and engaging - there is never a boring day at work.
In the team we all stretch ourselves to offer competence and responsibility where we can, I have learned so much technically, but also professionally.”
- Alex Rademeyer, Applications Specialist
You will be the technical owner for a portfolio of applications with responsibility for ensuring the service delivery, support, and ongoing development.
Your days will be filled with:
- Finding creative technical solutions to business challenges
- Building, configuring and implementing application changes
- Occasional new application implementations
- Working with the IT Business Partners and Business Owners to ensure the application services meet the requirements of the business
- Developing, coordinating, and conducting education for end users
- Staying up to date on industry best practices
- Liaising with the IT Operations and Infrastructure teams providing 2nd line support
- Creating reports to get actionable insights
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Economics or similar
- Knowledge of business applications and their system architecture (e.g., CRM, ERP, communication & collaboration tools, HR systems, …)
- Good business analysis skills: identify business requirements, consult stakeholders, find solutions with them
As a person you have a strong technical aptitude; you naturally analyze and identify the cause of a problem; and you organize information and prioritize according to urgency and importance. Collaboration is second nature to you, always sharing information and working with your team members towards shared goals. You recognize your own development needs and seek out opportunities to learn new skills.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch THIS video to learn more about us!
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Linnéa Larsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).