Tobii is pushing eye tracking performance to transform the way humans interact with machines and data is an essential strategic asset in this quest. We are recruiting three Data Acquisition Engineers for our Data team. As a Data Acquisition Engineer, you will be a member of the Data team at Tobii with responsibility for data acquisition and quality. This includes the collection of data and the processes and tools used. You will work closely with colleagues in both Sweden and other places in the world.
Your days will be filled with:
- Developing and maintaining data collection and processing tools
- Collecting data from participants on site
- Performing data annotation and cleaning
- Recruiting participants for data collections and setting up systems to enable this
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Has good Python knowledge
- Enjoys interacting with new people
- Has a high attention to detail
Has some knowledge of at least two or more of:
- Machine learning
- Statistical analysis
- Classic computer vision methods
- MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases
- Web development
- Project Management
We also think that you are proactive about improving processes for efficiency improvements. To be able to execute in this role you need to be comfortable meeting new people and conducting data collection with participants in Stockholm and sometimes abroad.
It is meritorious if you also have:
- Proven ability to troubleshoot computer hardware
- Experience in a public-facing role
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high-tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
At Tobii It is all about passion, innovation and making things real. Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
Please address your questions to Jens Isaksson and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible.