Are you into high-tech and ground-breaking eye-tracking technology and want to have an impact on the success of our products? Do you want to ensure that everything we release is well-functioning, optimized, and of the highest quality? Great! We are now looking for a Production Test Engineer to join our stellar NPI team!
The New Product Introduction Team (NPI) at Tobii works in a creative environment and is involved in all phases of development projects. The teams’ responsibilities span across development and sustaining activities and we collaborate with multiple disciplines and international teams. The team consists of individuals skilled in production processes, change management, mechanical, electrical, and software design and are now looking for a new stellar team member!
The role and responsibilities
As our Production Test Engineer, you will be responsible for continuous improvements of test systems to achieve higher availability, product yield, and efficiency. You will be a manufacturing test representative in new product development processes and work together with R&D on hardware and software development. Our Production Test Engineer will troubleshoot errors in production, build prototypes in a lab environment and streamline process steps. Besides this, you will develop and implement manufacturing test strategies.
Your days will be filled with
• Analysis of processes and data to identify and implement yield and performance enhancements
• Improvements to traceability and data collection from the production line together with maintenance and updates to production lines
• Electronics design for test cabinets and test setups
• Driving the process for product introductions, qualifications, and release
• Establishing test specifications and verifying that test systems meet requirements
• Prototyping in a lab environment and sharing the results with the organization
• Development of next-generation test systems
• Maintenance and optimize the production test of sustaining products
To be successful in this role we believe you have
• 5 + years of work experience as a test engineer with extensive knowledge in testing procedures
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or similar
• Solid skills in technical writing as well as data science, including working with unstructured data and different databases
• Experience with Linux or other Unix-like environments
• Hands-on knowledge of different manufacturing processes
• Fluency in English with great communication skills
As a person, we believe you are a team player with strong interpersonal skills. If you also have awesome problem-solving skills together with leadership abilities, you sound like the perfect match for us!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high-tech products that matter!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
At Tobii It is all about passion, innovation and making things real. Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
Do you want to be part of defining our future products? Please submit your resume or LinkedIn Profile in English, through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!