Sure, the technology that we develop at Tobii is really cool. But what it can do for science is even more fascinating. Eye tracking is used to deepen our understanding of human behavior and create new frontiers in fields such as psychology and neuroscience, infant and child development, clinical research, and more. We’re proud to be the world leader in eye tracking solutions for research. Our products and services are used by more than 2,500 research institutions, including 99 of the world's 100 highest ranked universities. Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Great! We’re looking for a Marketing Project Specialist and you might be the one for us!
What will you do?
As our Marketing Project Specialist, you plan, drive, and monitor the execution of marketing projects for our Medical & Scientific Research Segment – always with the customer's needs in mind. You report to the Head of Marketing Project Management and, in close collaboration with colleagues from the Global Marketing Team and colleagues from around the world, you make bold plans become reality.
You ensure that projects like campaigns, content production or product launches are not only on time and within the designated budget. As an expert for the business and our solutions, you also guarantee that activities hit the targets and are completed in stellar quality. You make decisions based on data and customer insight.
Your days will be filled with:
- Leading the implementation of the strategic and tactical marketing plan into operative execution
- Managing a variety of marketing activities and projects through all phases, from initial design to completion and evaluation, stretching from product marketing to market activation
- Making sure that you, project team members, as well as internal and external stakeholders are always updated with the information they need to do a great job , may it be market data, customer insights or technical specifications
- Helping your colleagues in the marketing team to continuously improve the execution of projects by facilitating feedback, retrospectives, and learning
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have :
- University degree in marketing / communications or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably from working in a larger, multi-regional marketing department or marketing agency
- Solid knowledge in a diverse area of marketing activities and disciplines, esp. digital marketing, event marketing, product marketing, communications, content marketing
- Proven project management skills
- Creative solutions to challenges and persistent attitude
- A great interest in science and the fantastic things our customers achieve with eye tracking
- (Preferred) Experience working with tech for behavioral research, life science, med-tech or similar industries
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch THIS video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of a company rather than just work for one?
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Linnéa Larsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)