Position Title – Research Scientist
Are you a true people person who will enjoy working in a high-paced innovative tech company together with passionate colleagues from all around the globe? We are excited to welcome another star to our Education Services team. This is the perfect role for you who dream of helping researchers discover the answers to their questions within a wide range of fields such as Psychology, Neuroscience or Market Research.
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a computer vision and machine learning based technology that enables a computing device to tell exactly where a person is looking. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in the USA, China, Japan, UK, Germany, and Belgium. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Your days will be filled with:
- Customer onboarding – Engage our customers for successful product adoption.
- Expansion and Advocacy – Consult customers how they can take the next step with eye tracking.
- Subject Matter Expert – Follow up with customers and help the organization to learn from it. You will be the voice of the customer within the organization.
- Educator – Create instructional and educational materials on the technology and methodology of eye tracking for our e-learning platform.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have:
- A Master’s degree in psychology, cognitive science, educational technology or similar (Ph.D. or Ed.D. is a plus, but not required)
- Experience working with eye tracking technology: designed, executed, and analyzed eye tracking research studies
- Strong customer service skills: providing solutions and building relationships with customers
- Excellent writing skills for producing educational materials
- Great communication and presentation skills
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Curious to know more about us at Tobii? Check out this video.
Please submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Early-career, entry-mid level
IT- hardware software, Training
Remote, no relocation offered