Job position: Education Services – Research Scientist
Tobii was founded in 2001 and is today one of the world’s most successful and innovative technology companies. We are a global leader in eye tracking. We offer a wide range of product solutions based on eye tracking technology which measures where a person is looking on a monitor, mobile device, or in a real-world environment. With cutting edge technology and ambitious growth plans, Tobii is a rewarding place to work for talented and driven people, who are excited about new technology and its applications.
Tobii North America is currently looking for a driven individual to join our Education Services organization.
In the role of Research Scientist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver training and technical consultation for Tobii customers
- Serve as internal resource, expert, and consultant on technical aspects of eye tracking and bring the voice of the customer to our work
- Create instructional and educational materials on the technology, application, and methodology of eye tracking for our e-learning platform
You should have the following competencies:
- Strong customer service skills: providing solutions and solving problems with a business mindset
- Excellent writing skills for producing accessible content, strong planning and documentation focus.
- Experience designing and delivering instructional resources such as webinars, courses, training, white papers, and informational articles, having done so live in-person and remote virtual.
- Collaborative work habit, but able to work independently with.
- Requirements for the position:
- Experience working with eye tracking technology
- Designed, executed, and analyzed eye tracking research studies
- Experience working with other objective technologies, physiological, or biometric measurements (such as EEG, ECG, GSR, HRV) is considered a plus
- Experience with statistical tools and methods for treatment of data including eye tracking data
- Ph.D. or Ed.D, M.S. in engineering, psychology, cognitive science, educational technology, or other science or technology field preferred but not required if you have commercial or institutional experience in applied eye tracking
- 0 years of experience with Ph.D or 3 years of experience without Ph.D
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset and someone who enjoys working with people in a fast-paced, technical environment.
Please submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Early-career, entry-mid level
IT- hardware software, Training
Remote, no relocation offered