Do you want to push the performance of eye tracking algorithms beyond what is possible today and transform how humans interact with machines? If your answer is yes, keep on reading because you want to hear about what we have to say!
As Software Manager you will lead the development of innovative solutions to make driving safer.
Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It is a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention. Tobii DMS translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction.
We are now looking for a Software Manager to join our Automotive team. You will be part of and lead a team of engineers working with computer vision, algorithm, and firmware development that enjoy collaborating, learning, improving, and most of all delivering solutions that help our customers make driving safer.
The role and responsibilities
- Manage a growing team of highly skilled software algorithm/firmware developers. This includes coaching, staff retention, recruitment as well as general administration.
- As a part of the automotive core team, you will strive to make sure we meet the business demands, commitments, and improvement objectives. Also, work closely with costumer contact.
- Drive long-term planning and strategy within the automotive department.
- You will work closely and report to Department Director.
- Take part in driving process development and standards compliance.
- Be an integrated part in shaping the Automotive department to meet long-term organizational and strategic goals.
- Be part of an equal and diverse department at Tobii.
- Drive and develop a growing team that will increase in headcount.
- Play a big part in the delivery of Tobii DMS.
- Build software strategies for the future.
- Be an integrated part of the organizational development going forward.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have experience managing a highly skilled development team.
We also believe that you:
- Have solid experience in product RnD in fields related to images or similar signals.
- Have experience in software development under high regulatory requirements (e.g., medical or automotive) is a big plus!
- Has an MSc or Ph.D. in engineering physics, computer science, mathematics, or equivalent.
- Have experience from the automotive industry.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch this video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products?
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org