We are pushing eye tracking performance to transform the way humans interact with machines and data is an essential strategic asset in this quest. Do you want to ensure that everything we develop is well-functioning, optimized, and of the highest quality?
The ability to process large amounts of data is a vital component of developing our products. You will be at the heart of our technology and your job will be valuable for improving the state-of-the-art algorithms that make Tobii the world leader in eye tracking.
Our Infrastructure team is now seeking a skilled Data Engineer. You are most likely a curious and aspiring engineer interested in solving problems on large distributed systems. In this role you have a great impact on how data is managed but will also learn from your team that consist of two other senior Data Engineers.
Role and Responsibilities
Data Engineers develop and maintain the “big data” infrastructure used by our product development teams. You will also:
- Design, build and integrate data pipelines and data processing systems.
- Maintain and develop our distributed computing system that is hosted in Azure and written in Python.
- Develop, manage, and maintain other important backend systems and services used internally.
We are looking for you who has:
- Good Python knowledge - What are the major changes for 3.10? What are you excited about for 3.11?
- Understanding of distributed computing systems. Knowledge of systems like Celery, Ray, etc is a bonus.
- Some knowledge of NoSQL and SQL-like databases and querying.
- Some knowledge of Cloud infrastructure management, along with tools like Terraform, Ansible, and infrastructure as code in general.
- Worked with containers (e.g Docker).
It is meritorious if you have worked with C++ and/or Cloud Network Security
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch this video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products? Please submit your resume through our website and address for your the next step.