Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye-tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in the USA, China, Japan, UK, Germany, and Belgium. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Would you like to take the chance to develop finance processes on a high level and at the same time be part of our strong Finance team, this is the job for you!
In your daily work, you will handle complex finance issues and drive projects, such as long-term incentive programs, treasury, cash flow overviews, transfer pricing, and internal control. The contact areas are many and span the entire value chain. As a Finance specialist, you will be a part of our Finance team at HQ in Stockholm, which today consists of eight colleagues, and report to the Head of Accounting.
This is a great opportunity for you who want to improve and develop in a changing and fast-moving environment.
Role and responsibilities
Your role includes:
• Ownership of incentive program, vis-à-vis the company, employees, and capital market
• transfer pricing, as the business is conducted in several countries
• internal control, both with follow-up and improvement with other process managers within the Group
• Structure of the Group's Treasury function
• Analysis, plan, and management of financial projects, such as the implementation of new regulations
Your days will be filled with financial issues both as a specialist and in project form where you will own, secure and develop different areas of responsibility as well as projects that are already underway or will be started up. The contact areas are many and span over the entire value chain.
All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion, and not the least - making things real.
We are looking for someone who
- has an academic degree in Finance
- has several years of experience from a large company, within controlling or accounting
- takes a new perspective on existing solutions and has a problem-solving attitude
- has good skills in Excel and other systems, and works in an analytical and structured way
- is responsible, has high integrity and can work independently and lead projects
- is a good communicator in English, has a good ability to create relationships, and has a drive for change
- We find it to be strong merit if you have experience from IFRS.
To thrive at Tobii, it is important that you like change, are curious, and have a strong business understanding. You are driven by working towards goals and enjoy challenges.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high-tech products that matter!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation, and making things real.
Please address any questions around the recruitment process to Maria Gandéus HRBP, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!