Are you up for ensuring that our customers are not only being provided with the coolest tech products but also getting the greatest experience along the way? Are you as keen as us on getting answers to questions like “How do our customers experience us when they unpack our products?” or “How do our customers experience our website?” This is the job for you!
The role and responsibilities
As our Customer Experience Specialist, you will track and address all points of the customers' engagement, queries and identify and propose changes to the customers to enhance their experiences of our products. The Customer Experience Specialist is a key member, of a global, dynamic, and positive Customer Experience Team committed to ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, coherent, and effective. In the role, you will work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Success and report to the Head of Global Customer Experience.
Your days will be filled with:
Customer Experience Management tasks
- Track our customer's experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints
- Collaborate with PMs, Marketing, Engineering, Customer Success, and other stakeholders to enhance the customer's experience and brand awareness
- Align customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives & product releases
- Gather and analyze customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as prepare reports
Business Intelligence tasks
- Create PowerBi Dashboards
- Create and visualize processes
- Work with our CRM system Salesforce, create reports and send surveys through Pardot
- Make Numbers & Data actionable (understand the Data and come up with actionable proposals)
- Stay on top and informed of the industry trends, new technologies, and solutions
We are looking for someone who
- has 2 – 3 years working experience in a similar role
- have knowledge and understanding of CSAT/NPS/CES
- are familiar with creating and visualizing processes
- great ability to understand and outline the Customer Journey
- Excellent verbal and written English are a must. Additional languages are a plus (we love diversity!)
Please address your questions around the recruitment process to Maria Gandéus, Global HR Partner at email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Life at Tobii
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high-tech products that matter!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation, and making things real.
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye-tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in the USA, China, Japan, Norway, the UK, and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!