We are on a mission to improve the world with our technology. Eye tracking and attention computing are enabling technologies, people and companies around the world have used them to do amazing things like help diagnose brain-related diseases, uncover the secrets of reading, and identify when a person is falling asleep at the wheel. If you want to work with enabling technology with the potential to help solve some of the world’s greatest challenges, then we might be the company for you.
We are looking for our next AI and Software Engineer in Liège, Belgium! Here you will be a part of a small team of highly skilled engineers working with biomedical data and algorithm development.
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the algorithm development (machine learning-based), test and validation, and implementation of production code.
Role and responsibilities
Some of your work tasks
- Development of algorithms (machine learning-based) for monitoring physiological and cognitive states
- Evaluation of the performance of algorithms
- Implementation of C++ production code
- Optimization of code to meet performance requirements
- Support for data acquisition and analysis for monitoring physiological and cognitive states
- Participation in defining software requirements and design
- Participation in R&D project
We are looking for someone with
- A MSc or PhD in engineering (electronics, computer science, biomedical or equivalent)
- Professional experience (at least 5+ years) in a similar position
- Experience in algorithm development for images or other signals
- Skills in C++ and Python
- Skills and experience with machine learning
If you on top of this have experience in Matlab that is a big plus. Since we are a global company working with colleagues all over the globe, we also hope that you are comfortable speaking and writing in English. To be successful in this role we believe that you are a problem solver with a strong motivation to find innovative, reliable solutions. You enjoy collaborating and learning together with others and individually!
Is this you? Apply today!