Are you a true people person who will enjoy working in a high paced innovative tech company together with passionate colleagues from all around the globe? Continue reading below!
We are happy to welcome a new stellar colleague to our Global Business Operations Team working out of our Headquarters in Danderyd, Stockholm. This team are the CRM and ERP experts connected to the Lead to Cash process to whom colleagues turn to when in need of help and advice. We build strong, long-lasting relations with our internal and external customers and actively work to obtain and develop a broad knowledge of their needs. You and your team members will form a mighty team reporting to the Business Operations Manager.
As our new Sales Enablement Specialist you will be the go-to person and internal support to the sales organization when it comes to using the CRM system (Salesforce) and sales process best practices. In close collaboration with Sales, the Business Applications Team and our IT Business Partners, you will seek opportunities to optimize the process, ways of working and the systems connected to the lead to order process.
The role and responsibilities
As Sales Enablement Specialist you are responsible for enabling our sales organization to sell faster, easier, and more effectively throughout the sales process. Focusing on onboarding, training and continually improving how our sales teams interact and engage with our CRM system Salesforce. As a salesforce superuser you will play a vital role in identifying key areas for improvement as well as contributing towards the prioritization of change management requests. We are a global team so you will have chances to connect with other team members within our offices worldwide.
Your days will be filled with:
- Engaging with the sales organisation providing guidance, ways of working and best practices designed to reduce the time between lead to order.
- Salesforce Superuser – connected to Salesforce CCB (change management)
- Onboarding and training the sales team within the CRM system (Salesforce)
- First line support to sales on CRM usability questions. Escalate if required.
- Identify ways to improve how sales interact and support our customers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a team player with experience working in or with sales organizations
- Has experience working within a CRM system/s
- Has experience working cross functional, project work is a plus
- Can work independently as well as collaborate in larger groups
- Is fluent in English language both in communication and writing
- A quick learner who is able to follow processes and guidelines while also able to act on initiative and to get things done!
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life!
Watch this VIDEO to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Linnéa Larsson and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website as soon as possible.