Are you into high-tech and ground-breaking eye tracking technology and want to have a direct impact on the success of our products? Do you want to ensure that everything we release is of the highest quality? Then continue reading below!
Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It is a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention. Tobii DMS translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction.
We are now looking for an experienced Test Engineer with a test mindset and programming competence to join our automotive team. You will develop test specifications and implement tests by analyzing software and system requirements. The role also includes executing tests as well as planning and performing releases.
The role and responsibilities:
- Plan and drive testing activities in cross-functional teams.
- Design and implement both manual and automated test cases for sensor-based systems.
- Effectively automate manual test cases in Python.
- Maintain and add capabilities to existing test frameworks.
- Maintain and design continuous integration pipelines.
- Report test results to stakeholders.
- Be part of defining test strategy for the product.
- Provide QA-related technical support (reviews/help solve complex problems/being a coach).
We also believe that you have:
- 3+ years of experience working with testing sensor-based systems.
- Python programming skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or related discipline.
It is meritorious if you have:
- Knowledge and/or experience in statistical evaluation.
- Experience testing products using Machine Learning.
- Experience in test frameworks like Pytest.
- Experience in a process-oriented industry (e.g Automotive or MedTech).
- Experience programming in C++.
- Experience working with Jenkins and Groovy.
- Experience working with build tools like Bazel.
To be successful in this role we believe you are a curious person who likes learning new things and to solve problems independently. You share your experience and knowledge with others. At Tobii, we believe in succeeding together and we hope you do too!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products? Apply today!