Are you longing to be a part of a stellar team working with cool product? Are you looking for a new fast-paced adventure? Do you have ideas and a vision that you know could make a difference within tech? Then join us as our new Marketing automation specialist at Tobii.
But first, did you know this about Tobii?
Tobii is the world-leading provider of eye-tracking solutions – a computer vision and machine learning-based technology that enables a computing device to understand exactly where a person is looking. Tobii’s mission is to improve the world with technology that understands human attention and intent. As a Marketing Automation specialist at Tobii, you will significantly impact our success.
We help businesses and science professionals gain real insights into human behavior, and our customers are some of the world's most famous brands and reputable universities. Our diverse client roster includes carmakers, science labs, elite sports teams, UX design agencies, and many more... fun, right? Our audience is fascinating, and our growth potential is enormous!
Role and responsibilities
As our new Marketing automation specialist, you will be a member of the global marketing team and, more specifically, our digital marketing team. We are based at our headquarters in Stockholm. You’ll report to the Head of Digital marketing and work in close collaboration with colleagues worldwide since we have offices in the US, China, Japan, Germany, and the UK. Our goals are to increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, and accelerate our overall presence.
Your main goal is to nurture our prospects, make them love Tobii, and turn them into potential customers.
In more detail:
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Pardot and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
We are looking for someone who:
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in marketing automation.
- Strong working knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal in english.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong independent project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life!
Watch this VIDEO to learn more about us!
Submit your LinkedIn Profile or resume plus your portfolio through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!