Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It is a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention. Tobii DMS translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction. We are currently looking for a Software Quality Engineer to work with our Automotive team, are you the one we are looking for?
Role and Responsibilities
You will be supporting Tobii’s Automotive programs with quality planning, monitoring, and execution to make sure we achieve our customers' expectations. You’ll work with maintenance and support of quality management in accordance with IATF 16949, Automotive SPICE, ISO9001 and ensure the effectiveness of the QA processes and metrics.
You will be the go-to person with all questions from customers and other stakeholders related to how we work and how we meet these standards.
Your days will be filled with
- Software Quality Management in accordance with Automotive SPICE in our automotive software development projects. Supporting implementations and maintenance of Automotive SPICE
- Planning and organization of quality management activities including reporting
- Participation in quality related planning activities related to the program to ensure we conform with Automotive SPICE, ISO, IAFTA standards, and customer requirements
- Defining, monitoring, and reporting quality data and KPIs for internal and external usage (e.g. reporting of customer specific KPIs)
- Supporting the development team with risk analysis and development of test strategies
- Supporting the project teams to participate in customer audits and external ASPICE Assessments
- Tracking non-conformities. Corrective and preventive action review and follow-ups
- Driving the various process improvement activities at the project and organization level
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have
- Bachelors or Master’s degree with technical focus in Automotive Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of automotive quality work in tier 1, tier 2 or OEM´s
- Deep understanding of system and software development processes
- Experience from Automotive SPICE, ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
- Prior experience in usage of software development tools
A bonus is if you have experience of ISO26262/Functional safety and other safety standards.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch THIS video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products?