At Tobii, Communications is run by a small and closely-knit communications team responsible for building awareness about Tobii as a company and our different business segments. You will be a member of the global marketing team and based at our headquarters in Stockholm. You will report to the Head of Communications and collaborate closely with colleagues from around the world since we have offices in the U.S., China, Japan, Germany, and the U.K.
Role and responsibilities
As a Communications Specialist and content writer, you will be responsible for various communication-related areas and will be a close ally to our Head of Communications. The role includes various internal and external communication initiatives with a strong focus on content writing and social media management. You will work with agencies to produce print materials, conduct photoshoots, and assist with branding efforts. This role includes a little bit of everything!
Your days will be filled with:
- Developing and implementing an organic social media strategy and content plan for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram – with a focus on the Sweden and U.S. markets.
- Write creative content in English for our blog and website and Tobii’s social media channels
- Keeping presentations up to date and coordinating with internal stakeholders.
- Project management-both internal/external communications projects and events.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Experience in writing tech-related texts is a plus.
- An interest in tech and innovation and a willingness to understand our business and industry - both in Sweden and the U.S.
- Understanding of social media strategy and metrics, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience in project management and leading projects independently.
- Familiarity with newsrooms, media monitoring systems, and basic image/video editing skills such as Photoshop, Premier Pro, or similar is merited.
Being a Tobiian
We are the global leader in eye tracking —a position we earned through our passion for technology and our ambition to create tech for a better future.
Our journey began more than 20 years ago when we delivered the world’s first plug-and-play eye tracker. Since then, we’ve been on a mission to build technology that understands human attention and intent —what we call attention computing. Today we work with thousands of enterprises and research institutes around the globe, including 99 of the world’s top 100 universities. Tomorrow, we will continue our quest to understand attention and intent, building technology that works in harmony with human behavior. We are Tobii – Tech with heart and purpose!
We would like to offer you an exciting opportunity to be a part of a passionate workplace with colleagues from all over the world! We support each other to get things done and succeed together!
Please address your questions to Susanne Hedberg and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!