Are you a person who have a passion for keywords, understand terms like CPC, QS, ROAS and keyword difficulty? Then you probably want to keep on reading.
We are looking to add a search engine marketing specialist to our stellar digital marketing team, who handles everything from Paid social, SEO, SEM, Marketing automation to developing and maintaining the web.
The role and responsibilities
As our new Search Engine Marketing specialist, you will be a member of the global marketing team and more specifically our digital marketing team. We are based at our headquarters in Stockholm. You will report to the Head of Digital marketing and work in close collaboration with colleagues from around the world since we have offices in the US, China, Japan, Germany, and the UK. Our goals are to increase brand awareness, generate sales leads, and accelerate our overall presence.
Your main goal will be to make sure we are visible on search engines to increase the awareness about attention computing, eye tracking, and our products.
We are looking for someone to
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO and SEM strategy
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Together with our Creative team, develop content strategies
- Identify and monitor key SEO and SEM KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiency and together with our Web team, implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and SEM trends and best practice
In addition, we also believe you have
- At least 1 years proven SEO and SEM experience
- Well-versed in performance marketing and online customer acquisition
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytics and Search Console
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating search engine reports
- Familiarity with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
We are the global leader in eye tracking —a position we earned through our passion for technology and our ambition to create tech for a better future.
Our journey began more than 20 years ago when we delivered the world’s first plug-and-play eye tracker. Since then, we’ve been on a mission to build technology that understands human attention and intent —what we call attention computing.
Today we work with thousands of enterprises and research institutes around the globe including 99 of the world’s top 100 universities. Tomorrow, we will continue our quest to understand attention and intent, building technology that works in harmony with human behavior.
We are Tobii – Tech with heart and purpose!
Headquartered in Stockholm — a European hotbed of tech start-ups, innovative ventures, and well-established engineering companies.
Tobii has offices around the globe including UK, Japan and the US.
Want to join the journey? Well send us your LinkedIn Profile or resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!