Are you looking to support important decision-making by utilizing your excellent data and analysis skills? Do you enjoy making a huge impact on an organization by understanding requirements, meeting with key stakeholders, and showing them valuable information that might change their thinking? We are expanding and are now looking for our new Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking solutions - a computer vision and machine learning technology that enables a computing device to tell exactly where a person is looking. Our innovative technology is used by researchers in a wide range of fields such as Psychology, Neuroscience, Marketing, Sports Performance, UX, Simulation, Manufacturing, and Education giving the possibility of deeper insights into human behavior. We are headquartered in Stockholm and cover the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Belgium, UK, and South Korea.
The role and responsibilities
As our new Business Intelligence Analyst you will be a part of the Global IT team and report to the Business Applications Manager. This role requires the ability to collaborate with key decision-makers and stakeholders such as Sales & Marketing, Finance, or Supply Chain Management and support them in important business decisions. By understanding their needs, providing your input, and building data models and dashboards you will contribute to better data-driven decision making to reach our goals.
Your days will be filled with:
- Hosting meetings with colleagues to learn more about their requirements, consult them and help them understand our data
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports that are used across different departments and business processes
- Educate key stakeholders and end-users in how to use our BI solutions and share best practices within our organization
- Plan, build, and maintain a scalable data architecture that helps Tobiians to make better business decisions
- Lead task forces and smaller projects related to Business Intelligence
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Intelligence, Information Technology or Computer Science, Data Science, or similar
- Proven experience of data modeling, business reporting and analysis
- Good knowledge of Microsoft reporting and analysis tools: Power BI / Power Query (incl. M and DAX) and Excel.
- Good SQL skills
- Experience in project management
- Excellent English skills. Swedish and other languages are a plus.
If you also have experience in designing and maintaining a data architecture, on technical as well as on organizational level (data governance, incl. frameworks, standards, and principles, it will be a strong merit.
Sounds like you?
You will have many connections within Tobii so we believe it will be successful to be a great relationship builder with a customer service way of thinking. The role will be a lot about making recommendations and to interpret data to make it understandable so great communication skills are a must to be successful. Since this is a role that will be supporting in making valuable business decisions you need to be encouraging also delivering the more difficult information and build that trust so you can be one of us go-to-persons when needed great input.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues that come from all over the world and backgrounds, you'll feel right at home. What else? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Is this you? Apply today!