Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It is a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention. Tobii DMS translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction. We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Manager to work with our Automotive team, are you the one we are looking for?
Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for Tobii’s Automotive program's quality planning making sure we achieve our customers' expectations. You’ll work with maintenance and support of quality management in accordance with IATF 16949, Automotive SPICE, ISO9001 and ensure the effectiveness of the quality assurance processes and metrics.
You will be the go-to person with all questions from customers and other stakeholders related to how we work and how we meet these standards. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Excellence & Sustainability. Location Stockholm.
Your days will be filled with
- Driving implementation of Automotive SPICE and improvement initiatives. Implement and improve Software Quality management in accordance with Automotive SPICE.
- Train and coach team members and other stakeholders in software quality management
- Participation in all quality related planning activities affecting the segment and projects ensuring we conform with Automotive SPICE, ISO, IAFTA standards and customer requirements
- Meet with customers and participate in the Request for quotations (RFQ) process
- Defining, monitoring and reporting quality data and KPIs for internal and external usage (e.g. reporting of customer specific KPIs)
- Planning and coordinating audits. Conduct audits, assessments, and product reviews
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of automotive quality work in tier 1, tier 2 or OEM´s
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with software and system development processes
- Experience from Automotive SPICE, preferable Intact certified assessor
- Must be able to go into the details of the software and systems development in line with Automotive SPICE requirements
- Experience of supporting global process development to comply with Automotive SPICE
- Previous experience in a quality role within a high-tech, engineering and manufacturing environment
A bonus is if you have experience of ISO26262/Functional safety and Cyber security standards.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch THIS video to learn more about us!
Don’t wait! Apply today!