The VR and AR market have accelerated in the last year! Enabling us to transcend our physical limitation to naturally interact with people in the digital world. We can all agree that how we interact with each other is undergoing a dramatic change and Attention Computing is a key technology, where already today, Tobii’s technology is integrated in VR headset products from some of the biggest names in XR!
Want to join an innovative international tech company with business-driven colleagues who love what they do? Well my friend, this is your opportunity to join Tobii’s stellar XR team!
The role and responsibilities
Based in our Stockholm headquarters, with our high ambitions and big hearts, we make it possible for Tobii to deliver the coolest humanized technology there is on the entire planet! Your days will be filled with:
- Working closely with product management, engineering, and our global customers to help design, improve and integrate the full stack Tobii XR product offering in our portfolio for XR headsets and smart glasses.
- Carry the customers input from our local integration personnel in Taiwan, China, Japan & the US.
- Collecting and synthesizing inputs to lead business and product direction
- Researching customer and user needs as well as onboard organization to make customers successful with products and solutions
- Assisting with Product Business Plan and orchestrate its execution (PBP)
All in very close collaboration with the Director of Product Management for XR OEM Offerings.
We are looking for
A Product Manager who has both a technical and customer-oriented approach!
Your role is to keep the customer’s success with our products in focus, while being confident in diving into technical discussions both internally and externally
- 5-10 years of working experience. With prior experience of project management and/or system engineering
- Understanding of hardware products throughout the entire life cycle
- Great communication with fluency in English, both verbal and written
Meriting if you have experience of products in areas such as; XR, lens casting, optomechanical hardware and embedded software, Android or other product and industries with similar kind of technology. Experience from integrating a subsystem into a customer’s system as a field application engineer or even sales to customers earns you extra points!
We are the global leader in eye tracking —a position we earned through our passion for technology and our ambition to create products for a better future.
Our journey began more than 20 years ago when we delivered the world’s first plug-and-play eye tracker. Since then, we’ve been on a mission to build technology that understands human attention and intent —what we call attention computing.
Today we work with all the top VR and AR vendors and all key players in the hardware and software eco system serving the XR industry. Tomorrow, we will continue our quest to ensure that Tobii eye tracking and products beyond is a fundamental part of device serving the Metaverse.
We are Tobii – Tech with heart and purpose!
Headquartered in Stockholm — a European hotbed of tech start-ups, innovative ventures, and well-established engineering companies.
Tobii has offices around the globe including the US, Taiwan, China, and Japan.
Want to join the journey? Well send us your LinkedIn Profile or resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!