We are on a mission to improve the world with our technology. Because eye tracking and attention computing are enabling technologies, people and companies around the world have used them to do amazing things like help diagnose brain-related diseases, uncover the secrets of reading, and identify when a person is falling asleep at the wheel. Come join us on our mission.
Tobii is looking for a Software Manager for a group of software developers within the Wearable department. The Wearable department is developing eye tracking solutions for VR/AR as well as our eye tracking glasses. This is an exciting position where you are expected to make your employees as well as the organization develop and thrive.
The role and responsibilities
You will have up to 15 skilled software developers reporting directly to you and you will be responsible for their wellbeing and professional development.
You are also expected to contribute to the improvement of the organization working with our wearable eye tracking solutions.
Your days will be filled with
- Supporting, coaching, and developing a group of software developers
- Working with recruitment and retention to meet the requirements from the organization
- Collaborating with the other line managers to continuously improve the organization and the way we work
We are looking for someone who has
- A MSc in engineering physics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent
- Experience from leading roles as line manager, scrum master or similar
- An understanding of working in a software development environment
- Experience of working with agile frameworks
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience as a software developer and knowledge of C++, Python or Rust.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have a passion for creating an energetic, fun environment where developers thrive and can achieve their full potential. You enjoy coaching and believe that communication is the key to successful collaboration.
Is this you? Apply today!