Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a computer vision and machine learning based technology that enables a computing device to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, UK, and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we are the right company for you!
We are looking for Software Engineers that are experienced and/or interested in eye tracking and excited to work in a highly collaborative environment. We are expanding our departments Wearable and Screen Based Solutions and you will work together with other developers and engineers at our headquarter in Stockholm. In the Wearable department, we develop eye tracking technology to be integrated into VR and AR applications whereas the Screen based department targets products where the user is sitting in front of a computer screen.
About the role:
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to enabling eye tracking for our customers in a wide variety of areas, ranging from AR and VR headsets to assistive technologies and education. Being a member of a highly creative team, you will be responsible for developing and improving our system software stack.
You will mainly:
- Adapt our existing eye tracking solution to new hardware platforms
- Develop maintain and improve our system software stack on systems and hosts, which ranges from firmware all the way up to the public APIs provided to customers
- Write unit tests and contribute to system testing
- Consult with QA engineers regarding troubleshooting and debugging system software code
- Consult with hardware engineers regarding the interface between hardware and software
We are looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or other relevant disciplines
- Up to 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Programming skills and knowledge in C and C++
- Experience in
systems with high-performance SoCs
- Experience in Unit and System testing and Python scripting
To succeed in the role:
You are confident in solving problems within a large system software stack. We see that you are detail-oriented and have analytical skills. You have good communication and collaboration skills. You have an open mind and are eager to learn.
Is this you? Please send your resume through our website!