Passion for data engineering?
Now you have the chance to be part of our new small BI and data team. You will be at the heart of our enterprise systems and your job will be key for defining and maintaining Tobii’s business data architecture, helping Tobii be the world leader in eye tracking.
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home here at Tobii.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real!
As a Data Engineer, you will be a member of the IT team at Tobii with responsibility for the development and maintenance of Tobii’s data architecture and application integrations.
Are you a positive problem solver who likes to stay on top of data engineering trends? Then keep reading!
Your days will be filled with:
- Develop and maintain data extraction, transformation and loading activities.
- Develop and maintain data cleaning processes.
- Design and maintain curated datasets.
- Develop and maintain application integrations.
- Maintain and ensure the quality of Tobii’s master data.
- Support in the design of Tobii’s data architecture.
- Responsibility for Tobii’s Master Data Management and Integration Platform.
To be successful in this role we believe you are a curious person who likes learning new things. The things you learn, you share with others. At Tobii, we believe in succeeding together and we hope you do too!
We are looking for someone who:
- 2+ Years’ experience in a similar role in data engineering.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Degree in computer science or related discipline or relevant work experience.
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, etc.).
- Experience in working with business data (ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Experience with ETL and data cleansing techniques .
- Is a problem solver and a true team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms (Power BI, Excel, etc.) is an advantage.
We also think that you are a positive team player who is determined and driven to overcome obstacles and problems with a positive approach, collaborates effectively, and is used to prioritize and organize information.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It is all about passion, innovation, and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip-flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life!
Watch THIS video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of a company rather than just work for one?
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Susanne Hedberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)