Do you have a solid Data Architecture experience and are thinking about taking a step towards leadership? Here is your chance to be a hands-on manager for our new small BI and data team acting as Tobii’s Business Architect. You will be at the heart of our enterprise systems and your job will be key for defining and maintaining Tobii’s business data architecture, helping Tobii be the world leader in eye tracking.
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home here at Tobii.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real!
As a Data Architect and Teamleader you will be responsible for the definition and implementation of Tobii’s business data architecture, data strategy, and data governance, with a focus on Business Intelligence and Reporting.
Your days will be filled with:
- Define, document, and maintain Tobii’s data architecture, strategy, and data models.
- Lead and support your team with knowledge, competence, and career development.
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and manage their expectations from your team.
- Prioritize tasks and allocate team resources.
- Stay on top of the current trends and technologies in data architecture.
- Improve data literacy within Tobii.
To be successful in this role we believe you are a curious person and a positive team leader, who likes learning new things. The things you learn, you share with others. At Tobii, we believe in succeeding together and we hope you do too!
We are looking for someone who:
- Degree in computer science or related discipline or relevant work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a data architect with Business Information Systems (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience as a data engineer working closely with data architecture.
- 2+ years’ experience in developing actionable insights through dashboards, reports, and visualizations.
- Middle of your career in the data world.
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms (Power BI, Excel, etc.) is an advantage.
We also think that you are a reliable and positive leader who communicates, motivates, and helps the team set up clear and measurable goals and is not afraid to take difficult decisions.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip-flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be. We're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life!
Watch THIS video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of a company rather than just work for one?
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Susanne Hedberg, email@example.com