Are you longing to be a part of an international company where you can make an impact to the culture and business by supporting leaders and employees in HR matters? Are you looking for a role where you can juggle strategic high-level topics and hands on tasks at the same time? If you have a passion for HR that balance the human side of the business, you will enjoy becoming a part of Tobii.
Tobii is now looking for a Global HR Business partner to join our HR team. We are a place where you truly can be yourself - welcome to work and come join us!
More about Tobii
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that makes it possible to understand exactly where a person is looking. The information is used in a broad range of applications including research, design, development, safety, and eye-controlled computer interface. We are headquartered in Stockholm Tobii and cover a global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. Globally over 600 Tobiians working together to change the way people interact with technology!
If you want to be a part of a high-tech company with meaningful products and rather be a part of building a company than working for one, you will have an amazing time ahead of you! At Tobii we succeed together and make things real.
Roles and responsibilities
As our Global HR Business Partner, you will be working with and support managers and employees in all HR-topics and you will report to VP HR.
Your days will be filled with
- Supporting managers globally in all HR related areas and drive the yearly HR processes globally together with the other HRBP’s
- Being part of and drive global HR projects i.e. values and culture, team collaboration workshops.
- Ensuring good alignment with global HR team (US, Japan, China, Europe)
Facilitating different forums, trainings and meetings with managers and employees
- Driving some of the key recruitments within the organization
We believe you have
- Broad experience within HR from both a strategic and operative role.
- A elevant academic background within Human Resources Management or similar.
- Experience from a global setting
- Knowledge in all HR-processes including labor law and work environment topics
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and in writing since you will work in a global setting
- We would love for you to have experience from expatriation and international assignments, but we see that as a bonus
The HR team is working in an agile way, and we hope that you like to be part of a fast-paced and constantly moving organization. We are curious and engaged in the business which enables us to challenge ways of working and support organizational business goals. At Tobii we want everyone to feel welcome and we take much pride in our Diversity & Inclusion work which you will be a part of.
Sounds like you?
As our new HRBP you need to be a driver with strong stakeholder management skills. You are hands-on, well organized and have a roll-up sleeve, can-do attitude with a creative mindset who really thinks team collaboration is the way to go.
You have a listening approach and a strategic way of thinking while working closely with the organization to support the business needs and transform them into HR processes and activities.
We are curious about you, so let us know about your background, experiences and where you’re heading. Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. Applications sent through email will not be reviewed.Don’t wait, at Tobii we move quickly!