We are on a mission to improve the world with our technology. Because eye tracking and attention computing are enabling technologies, people and companies around the world have used them to do amazing things like help diagnose brain-related diseases, uncover the secrets of reading, and identify when a person is falling asleep at the wheel. Come join us on our mission.
Headquartered in Stockholm — a European hotbed of tech start-ups, innovative ventures, and well-established engineering companies — Tobii has offices around the global including Taiwan.
If you want to work with an enabling technology with the potential to help solve some of the world’s greatest challenges, then we might be the company for you.
We are now looking for a Software QA Manager that will lead a local Software QA Engineers team in Taipei. All of you will be working with eye tracking solutions for our customers. You will enjoy collaborating, learning, improving and most of all delivering solutions that help our customers reach their goals. We need your help to make sure Tobii’s technology is delivered with quality!
- mentor, coach, and support engineers in their career development.
- Hire excellent people and helping us be an organization that attracts excellent people.
Manage projects, organize the work of the team(40%):
- Communicate with other teams. Make sure the team is working effectively with their colleagues based in our Stockholm headquarters and elsewhere.
- Communicate and manage relationships with customers and stakeholders.
Test our software and investigate issues(40%):
- Create, review, and maintain test plans and cases in Polarion and Testrail.
- Provide technical support and help prioritize issues
- Be part of defining test strategy for our products
Experience & personality:
- Has a least 5 years of experience in software testing.
- Has at least 2 years of experience as a people manager
- Brings experience of working with agile and iterative practices.
- Is a great communicator who can explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Has some experience in programming (using python, C#, or other programming languages)
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese