Are you that person that can explain numbers and figures, so it makes sense? Are you interested in business and want to contribute with your knowledge to the organization you are working for? If you, on top of that, are interested in cutting edge technology, you need to keep on reading!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Germany, UK and South Korea.
As a Financial Controller, you will be a part of our stellar Finance team located in Stockholm and report to Head of Finance Business Partners.
You will be that person who can analyze, interpret, understand, and explain what the numbers are saying. You will be an important part of supporting the management team to make the right strategic decisions going forward based on numbers and facts. You will make a difference with your analytical skills, and we want you to support and challenge us when it comes to all financial related matters such as support with corporate accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and developing related policies.
Your core tasks will be:
- As a Financial Controller, you will prepare and analyze financial reports with a good precision and conclusion.
- Focus strongly on balance sheet and cash flow analysis, both actual and long-term budget, as well as forecast and Group cost.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Work closely with Tobii's CFO and other Senior Management.
- Close cooperation with the accounting and consolidation team and help to streamline related processes between the functions, with emphasis on forecast process and organic/FX calculation.
- High quality periodical financial reporting with timely submission to board and management team.
- Document and develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Support in M&A processes.
How to be successful in this role:
- Five (5) years overall combined accounting and finance experience, preferably as a financial controller
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, experience in producing, analyze and conclude on financial statements.
- Strong Excel skills and a natural flair for working with finance systems (ERP accounting and consolidation)
- Exposure on using Visma and/or Aaro is a plus
- Experience on IFRS is also a plus
- The preferable candidate has strong corporate background from a listed company and/or experience from bank or similar where they have worked hands on with financing of a business, M&A, cash flow, balance sheet.
- A positive attitude and proactive mindset with problem solving skills
- A great communicator in English
- University degree
Sounds like you? Hit the button and apply!
We are curious about you! So let us know about your background, experiences and where you’re heading. Please address your questions to Villjun Rante and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We highly prioritize applications sent through our website.
So don’t wait – at Tobii, we move quickly!