Are you looking for a high-tech company with people that are just longing to learn new things and develop themselves? Do you want to be a part of our journey to elevate Tobiis’ learning experience, targeting our internal workforce as well as the potential new Tobiians. Come join us and contribute with your knowledge on how to use learning to create growth and build competence and knowledge for Tobii across the globe.
Technology that understands humans
Tobii is world leading within eye tracking and pioneers in attention computing. Our mission is to make the world better with technology that understands human attention and intent and our focus is to create solutions that improve the world. And we sure have an impact on the world with the solutions we provide. To mention some, our customers use eye tracking to find more effective ways to diagnose medical conditions, improve safety and make devices and applications more intuitive and accessible. Yes, you need to learn more about us - so, come join us!
The role and responsibilities
As our Learning & Development Partner at Tobii, you will be a key person in building as well as executing on our Learning & Development strategy. You will be responsible for building a solid and functional foundation for learning & development where one of the biggest focuses will be developing a learning organization. Another great focus will be to support managers and employees in a fun, engaging, inclusive and collaborative culture.
- Set a clear direction for L&D with short- and long-term actions, including mapping the training needs in Tobii in collaboration with the organization
- Include L&D perspective throughout the People journey at Tobii.
- Create opportunities for learning and a Tobii way to enable and encourage learning in people’s everyday work life.
- Plan, prioritize and administrate the execution of courses (both internal and external providers).
- Design, storyboard, and create digital learning courses and modules in partnership with subject matter experts in each division – from initial concept to completion
- Facilitate some of our trainings and programs
- Be the owner of Tobii’s Learning Management System, Learnster, and align systems and processes together with our Business Applications team to enable a great learning experience
- Follow-up on learning targets and use feedback to make sure we are on the right track.
We are still at the beginning of this journey, and we have a lot to learn about how to be a learning organization. We believe that for the first year this will be more of an operational role. We do have a vision and mindset for the future where you will be an important key to our success and we continuously want to develop and strengthen new learning opportunities.
We are looking for someone with
- Educational background within HR, Learning & Development or other relevant fields.
- Experience in a similar role, leading/being part of developing strategies of establishing a learning organization
- Operational experience from creating courses with digital content.
- Knowledge of LMS and LMX tools as solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a pedagogical base
- Stellar project management skills
Sound like you?
We believe you are a person that is devoted to learning and you know how to support peoples learning in a variety of ways. You are a curious and approachable person, easy to reach out to and you invest in good relationships. We also see you as a structured and organized person who makes ideas into reality and you have the potential to navigate Tobiis’ culture full of engagement and energy. Most of all you are passionate to help people to learn and grow.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues with different nationalities and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home.
Watch this VIDEO to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Linnéa Larsson, Talent Acquisition Partner and Sanna Fridell, Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, and submit your LinkedIn Profile or resume through our website as soon as possible.