Our most important software, called Tobii Pro Lab is used by universities, researchers and commercial actors around the globe and is constantly developed and enhanced. The product is used to design, conduct, and analyze experiments centred around eye tracking. Our customers bet their academic careers or next marketing campaign on insights gained from our software, so we need to offer a high-quality product handling a high volume of data with microsecond timing resolution and precision.
We are glad that we can now strengthen our team with a Product Owner who will contribute to the continued success of our product evolution. You will be working side by side with other researchers, Product Owners, Engineers, QAs, and Developers. Together you will collaborate, learn, improve, and most of all innovate solutions that help our customers reach their goals.
As a Product Owner in Tobii Pro Lab, you are a key member of the Scientific program. You are responsible for what the Pro Lab team delivers and ensure that we on both short and long term are delivering as much user and business value as possible.
- Understand the customer domain and their problems
- Create and own roadmaps for your assigned product lines and components; in synch with the rest of the Scientific Program and the entire Pro Lab team
- Define, organize, and prioritize requirements for the development teams, working closely with other Product Owners, Product Managers, System Architects, Business Development, Marketers, and other relevant stakeholders; continuously you will optimize the customer experience
- Actively identify gaps, anomalies, and overlaps from different teams and run any necessary workshops to address these
We are looking for someone with:
- Master’s degree or PhD in a relevant field
- Experience in the role of Product Owner or Product Manager
- Have a passion and curiosity to deeply learn and understand the Scientific segment and the value Pro Lab is adding to the researcher’s day-to-day work around the world
- Great people skills and the ability to manage many stakeholders and the ability to logically measure risk against potential
- You have good attention to detail, and an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
- Understanding of software development process and an Agile development process
Are you our next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues with different nationalities and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home.
Watch this VIDEO to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products? Apply today! Please address your questions to Linnéa Larsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit your LinkedIn Profile or resume through our website as soon as possible.