Our most important software, called Tobii Pro Lab, used by universities, researchers and commercial actors around the globe is constantly developed and enhanced. The product is used to design, conduct, and analyze experiments centred around eye tracking. Our customers bet their academic careers or next marketing campaign on insights gained from our software, so we need to offer high-quality product handling on a high volume of data with microsecond timing resolution and precision.
We are glad that we can now strengthen our team with a Senior Research Scientist who can contribute to the continued success of our product evolution. You will be working side by side with other researchers, Product owners, Engineers, QAs, and Developers and enjoy collaborating, learning, improving, and most of all innovative solutions that help our customers to reach their goals.
We have a passion to serve our customers, and we have fun while doing it! With our customers spread out all over the world, the development team is split in several scrum teams and located in both Stockholm and Kyiv. We are a truly agile company without hierarchy and bureaucracy, and we work in small autonomous and cross-functional teams.
You as Senior Research Scientist will play a key role in the acceleration of the product’s growth agenda to expand the product offering to the worldwide market.
- You work closely with Product owners, Developers and QA’s to offer opinions and suggestions on how to guide the solution forward, as well as handle detailed questions from the team.
- As a Senior Research Scientist, you will test workflows in the software from an end-to-end perspective to ensure that all parts work logically and understandably for our precious customers.
- You will conduct independent investigations into experiment types and create proposals for recommended solutions to support the investigated experiment types.
- You will make in-depth investigations of the concepts within eye-tracking research, so that we build the software on stable concepts that do not need to be changed in the near future.
- You have a PhD and relevant research experience.
- You have a solid background as a researcher and experience in eye-tracking as part of your research.
- You have worked empirically with eye tracking and managed to produce several peer-reviewed publications as the first author.
- You have a grasp on methodological concerns when designing a given study and can communicate this pedagogically to help elevate the team.
- You have a well-rounded understanding of our customers with a broad scientific network and can put Product owners and Developers in contact with other researchers who are willing to give their thoughts and opinions about concepts and functionality that are relevant to the software. Also, to reach out for input on ongoing and future functionalities for supporting various types of studies.
- You have strong analytical skills and an interest in acquiring new knowledge and applying it at work.
- You are creative, detail orientated and work independently within a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- You have good communication skills in written and spoken English and can formulate complex problems for the team.
Are you our next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues with different nationalities and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home.
Watch this VIDEO to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products? Apply today! Please address your questions to Linnéa Larsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit your LinkedIn Profile or resume through our website as soon as possible.