As we continuously transform the world through eye tracking and attention computing, we are also building innovative solutions towards driving a modern and sustainable workplace.
We are looking for a new Endpoint Management Specialist to continuously operate and develop MECM/SCCM/Intune delivering high functioning, secure, and compliant endpoints in a modern and global environment. The role includes responsibility for all desktop OS’s working closely with our Linux and MacOS specialists.
If you want to work both in an operative and strategic role, are a visionary with a strong drive and keen on staying up to date on best practices and new technologies, in a global organization – then this opportunity might be a fit!
- Actively managing the Windows deployment environment ensuring computers are deployed with the right drivers, applications, and company policies.
- Push updates and follow up on compliance
- Developing how we manage our computers and enable remote deployment
- Providing high-level technical support across the business
- Monitoring and taking actions on alerts
To be successful in this role and at Tobii, we expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline or relevant work experience
- Experience managing MECM/SCCM/Intune
- Experience from implementing Autopilot
- Have a deep technical interest and like learning new things
- Knowledge of Linux and/or MacOS is a merit
- Possess effective communication skills - both in Swedish and English, written and verbal
Sounds like you? Hit the button and apply!
We are curious about you! So let us know about your background, experiences and where you’re heading. Please address your questions to Villjun Rante and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We highly prioritize applications sent through our website.
So don’t wait – at Tobii, we move quickly!