Are you that person that can explain complex numbers and figures, so it makes sense? Are you interested in business and want to contribute with your knowledge to the organization you are working for?
If working for an international eye tracking technology and attention computing sounds enticing for you, then keep reading!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea.
Your role at Tobii
You will be the Finance Business Partner for the Engineering organization as well as the Automotive Segment. This includes driving the forecasting process and financial follow up, as well as supporting and challenging the business in strategic and financial matters. You will also, together with an amazing team, work with continuous improvements regarding internal processes, data quality and systems.
Your days will be filled with
- Driving business planning and forecasting processes
- Proactively support relevant stakeholders with financial analysis
- Participate in monthly and quarterly reporting activities
- Provide project/segment follow up including KPIs and cost optimization analysis
- Improvement of internal processes and data quality
To be successful in this role, we would love if you
- Have a solid experience in business controlling
- Possess strong analytical skills - can crunch and draw conclusions out of numbers
- Have strong skills in Excel
- Are a good communicator in English
- Are communicative – able to present and explain findings to your team and internal stakeholders
- Have a proactive and can-do mindset and you thrive on process improvements and working with systems
- Are experienced with BI, it's a plus
- Hold a University degree
This role is a fixed-term contract for one (1) year starting May 2023.
Sounds like you? Hit the button and apply!
We are curious about you! So let us know about your background, experiences and where you’re heading. Please address your questions to Villjun Rante and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We highly prioritize applications sent through our website.
So don’t wait – at Tobii, we move quickly!
- Corporate Services
- Employment type
- Flexible work policy
- 60% at the office 40% your preference
- Employment type - Hybrid
The Tobii way
Tobii is an international company that nurtures a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset. In Europe, North America and Asia, we cultivate a culture where we all can be ourselves and anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas. This creates an atmosphere where we are more work buddies than colleagues. And the same way that we care for each other on a personal level, the company cares for us as employees; offering work-life balance and great benefits. All this combined spurs career opportunities, innovative ideas and – equally important – fun at work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii is a Swedish tech company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm (TOBII) since 2015. Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking, employing about 600 people with a vision of a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior.
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.