Lead Data Scientist
Ready to step up your game? If you have a big heart for machine learning, computer vision, and are ready to upscale your career to the next level, then this might be a potential fit for you!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Lead Data Scientist to join our team in a fast-paced working environment. Our team is composed of talented and passionate engineers, and business professionals from different locations who work together to drive success.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in machine learning, computer vision, and experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). As a Lead Data Scientist, you will play a key role in developing and implementing cutting-edge solutions that drive business success.
Your days will be filled with:
- Designing and implementing machine learning models and computer vision algorithms to solve real-world problems
- Innovating on image classification and categorization and predictive algorithms on top of our extensive data sets
- Lead a team of data scientists and work with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of machine learning and computer vision
- Mentoring and train junior data scientists, helping them to grow and develop their skills
To be successful in this role, we would love if you have:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in machine learning and computer vision
- Strong knowledge and experience of Python programming language
- Experience with AWS, including deployment and scaling of machine learning models
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate, network, and work effectively in a fast-paced working environment
- Familiarity with remote work and comfortable in a hybrid setup in Stockholm office
Sounds like you? Hit the button and apply!
We are curious about you! So let us know about your background, experiences and where you’re heading. Please address your questions to Villjun Rante and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We highly prioritize applications sent through our website.
So don’t wait – at Tobii, we move quickly!
- Research and Development
- Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Algorithm Development
- Employment type
- Flexible work policy
- 60% at the office 40% your preference
The Tobii way
Tobii is an international company that nurtures a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset. In Europe, North America and Asia, we cultivate a culture where we all can be ourselves and anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas. This creates an atmosphere where we are more work buddies than colleagues. And the same way that we care for each other on a personal level, the company cares for us as employees; offering work-life balance and great benefits. All this combined spurs career opportunities, innovative ideas and – equally important – fun at work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii is a Swedish tech company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm (TOBII) since 2015. Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking, employing about 600 people with a vision of a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior.
Lead Data Scientist
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.