Are you looking for your next challenge in software development and have an interest in processes and regulations? Do you like planning, organizing and performing audits? Then continue reading!
Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It is a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention. Tobii DMS translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Software Compliance Engineer is responsible for ensuring that Tobii’s software development processes and products meet the requirements and expectations of our customers and related industry standards by following the strategy defined by the automotive Quality Manager. This role involves application of the ASPICE (Automotive Software Process Improvement Capability dEermination) framework to evaluate and improve software development practices, from requirements analysis to testing and verification. More specifically this entails ensuring compliance with the 16 ASPICE processes within the VDA scope, as well as additional processes covering topics such as cybersecurity and machine learning.
In this position, you will have the opportunity the make your mark in the organization. You will research, establish and adapt the strategy until you find something that fits well. You will play a big role in how the organization will look and work in the future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Implementing the software quality assurance strategy in assigned projects
- Planning, organizing and executing quality assurance activities in assigned projects
- Reporting of project quality assurance status and results
- Performing audits and assessments in projects based on ASPICE and customer-specific processes
- Providing feedback and recommendations for further process improvements and superior quality assurance
- Liaising with counterparts and supporting projects as part of a Customer Delivery Team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in software development within a regulated industry; automotive, aeronautical, or medical
- A strong organizational and structured approach to work
- Preferable: Experience working with functional safety
- Preferable: Experience working with GitHub, and requirement management systems such as Polarion/DOORS
BEING A TOBIIAN
Tobii is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and covers the global market with offices in Belgium, China, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, and USA.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you!
Please address your questions to Talent Partner, Linnéa Larsson and submit your resume/CV or LinkedIn profile through our career page as soon as possible. Don't wait – at Tobii, we move quickly!