Quality Manager - Automotive
Are you ready to take on a role that has the potential to revolutionize the way we drive? Tobii, the world leader in eye-tracking technology, is looking for a Quality Manager to join our Automotive department. We need someone who will be a crucial part of developing Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) - a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention.
As Quality Manager in our Automotive department, you will work on innovative solutions to make driving safer.
Tobii DMS is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for Tobii’s Automotive program's quality planning making sure we achieve our customers' expectations. You’ll work with maintenance and support of quality management in accordance with IATF 16949, Automotive SPICE, ISO9001 and ensure the effectiveness of the quality assurance processes and metrics.
You will be the go-to person with all questions from customers and other stakeholders related to how we work and how we meet these standards. You will be working from our Stockholm office and report to the Head of Quality & Compliance.
Your days will be filled with:
- Driving implementation of Automotive SPICE and improvement initiatives. Implement and improve Software Quality management in accordance with Automotive SPICE.
- Train and coach team members and other stakeholders in software quality management
- Participation in all quality related planning activities affecting the segment and projects ensuring we conform with Automotive SPICE, ISO, IAFTA standards and customer requirements
- Meet with customers and participate in the Request for quotations (RFQ) process
- Defining, monitoring and reporting quality data and KPIs for internal and external usage (e.g. reporting of customer specific KPIs)
- Planning and coordinating audits. Conduct audits, assessments, and product reviews
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of automotive quality work in tier 1, tier 2 or OEM´s
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with software and system development processes
- Experience from Automotive SPICE, preferable Intacts certified assessor
- Must be able to go into the details of the software and systems development in line with Automotive SPICE requirements
- Experience of supporting global process development to comply with Automotive SPICE
- Previous experience in a quality role within a high-tech, engineering and manufacturing environment
A bonus is if you have experience of ISO26262/Functional safety and Cyber security standards.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life!
Watch THIS video to learn more about us!
Don’t wait! Apply today!
- Employment type
- Flexible work policy
- 60% at the office 40% your preference
The Tobii way
Tobii is an international company that nurtures a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset. In Europe, North America and Asia, we cultivate a culture where we all can be ourselves and anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas. This creates an atmosphere where we are more work buddies than colleagues. And the same way that we care for each other on a personal level, the company cares for us as employees; offering work-life balance and great benefits. All this combined spurs career opportunities, innovative ideas and – equally important – fun at work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii is a Swedish tech company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm (TOBII) since 2015. Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking, employing about 600 people with a vision of a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior.
Quality Manager - Automotive
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.