Are you ready to take on a role that has the potential to revolutionize the way we drive? Tobii, the world leader in eye-tracking technology, is looking for a Test Engineer to join our Automotive department. We need someone who will be a crucial part of developing Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) - a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention.
As Test Lead/Engineer in our Automotive department, you will work on innovative solutions to make driving safer.
Tobii DMS is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction.
The role and responsibilities
As a Test Lead/Engineer at Tobii, you will be responsible for leading test activities towards customer deliveries including setting up test strategy, plan for the test activities for releases, drive the implementation and execution according to test plan. you'll also help develop test framework and test cases making sure that the product is delivered according to A-SPICE.
- Define Test Strategy for Customer Products
- Set up Test Plan for customer deliveries
- Coordinate and drive testing activities
- Design and implement both manual and automated test cases for sensor-based systems
- Effectively automate test cases in Python
- Maintain and add capabilities to existing test frameworks
- Maintain and design continuous integration pipelines
- Communicate test results to stakeholders with detailed explanations
- Provide QA-related technical support (reviews/help solve complex problems/being a coach)
To succeed in this position, we believe you have:
- Master's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Automotive Engineering, Computer science or other related fields
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Strong experience in testing automotive products
- Experience in developing and executing test plans and test cases, and analyzing test results
- Experience in test automation tools and Python
- Experienced with working in a regulated industry with standards, such as ISO 26262 and ASPICE
If you, besides these, have experience in data or statistical analysis and C++, that is a plus (but not required)!
To be successful in this role we believe you are a curious person who likes learning new things and solve problems independently. You have the overall perspective on testing and you share your experience and knowledge with others. At Tobii, we believe in succeeding together and we hope you do too!
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life!
Watch THIS video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of a company rather than just work for one? Let's create something amazing together!
So, if you're ready to take on this exciting challenge, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Linnéa Larsson (email@example.com)
- Research and Development
- Quality Assurance and Test
- Employment type
- Flexible work policy
- 60% at the office 40% your preference
The Tobii way
Tobii is an international company that nurtures a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset. In Europe, North America and Asia, we cultivate a culture where we all can be ourselves and anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas. This creates an atmosphere where we are more work buddies than colleagues. And the same way that we care for each other on a personal level, the company cares for us as employees; offering work-life balance and great benefits. All this combined spurs career opportunities, innovative ideas and – equally important – fun at work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii is a Swedish tech company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm (TOBII) since 2015. Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking, employing about 600 people with a vision of a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior.
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.